The 74LVT32374 is a high-performance BICMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3 V.
The 74LVT32374 is a 32-bit edge-triggered D-type flip-flop featuring non-inverting 3-state outputs. The device can be used as four 8-bit flip-flops, or two 16-bit flip-flops or one 32-bit flip-flop. On the positive transition of the clock (CP), the Q outputs of the flip-flop take on the logic levels set-up at the D inputs.
• 32-bit edge-triggered flip-flop
• 3-state buffers
• Output capability: +64 mA/−32 mA
• TTL input and output switching levels
• Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
• Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
• Power-up reset
• Power-up 3-state
• No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
• Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA in accordance with JEDEC std 17
• ESD protection exceeds 2000 V in accordance with MIL STD 883 method 3015 and 200 V in accordance with machine model.