The APL5325 is a P-channel low dropout linear regulator which needs only one input voltage from 3 to 6V, and delivers current up to 300mA to set output voltage. It also can work with low ESR ceramic capacitors and is ideal for using in the battery-powered applications such as notebook computers and cellular phones. Typical dropout voltage is only 300mV at 300mA loading.
Current limit with current foldback and thermal shutdown functions protect the device against current over-loads and over temperature. The APL5325 is available in a SOT-23-5 package.
· Wide Operating Voltage: 3~6V
· Low Dropout Voltage: 300mV(Typical) @ 300mA
· Guaranteed 300mA Output Current
· Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.8~5.5V
· Current-Limit Protection with Foldback Current
· Over-Temperature Protection
· Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor
· SOT-23-5 Package
· Lead Free and Green Devices Available (RoHS Compliant)
· Cellular Phones
· Portable and Battery-Powered Equipment
· Notebook and Personal Computers