The MSA-2111 is a low cost silicon bipolar Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) housed in a surface mount plastic SOT-143 package. This MMIC is designed for use as a general purpose 50 Ω gain block. Typical applications include narrow and broad band IF and RF amplifers in commercial and industrial applications.
• Cascadable 50 Ω Gain Block
• Medium Power: 10 dBm at 900 MHz
• High Gain: 16.5 dB Typical at 900 MHz
• Low Noise Figure: 3.3 dB Typical at 900 MHz
• Low Cost Surface Mount Plastic Package
• Tape-and-Reel Packaging Option Available
• Lead-free Option Available