The MSA-0636 is a high performance silicon bipolar Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) housed in a cost effective, microstrip package. This MMIC is designed for use as a general purpose 50Ω gain block. Typical applications include narrow and broad band IF and RF amplifiers in commercial and industrial applications.
• Cascadable 50Ω Gain Block
• Low Operating Voltage: 3.5 V Typical Vd
• 3 dB Bandwidth: DC to 0.9 GHz
• High Gain: 19.0 dB Typical at 0.5 GHz
• Low Noise Figure: 2.8 dB Typical at 0.5 GHz
• Cost Effective Ceramic Microstrip Package