The AZ431-A is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with guaranteed thermal stability over a full operation range. It features sharp turn-on characteristics, low temperature coefficient and low output impedance, which make it ideal substitute for Zener diode in applications such as switching power supply, charger and other adjustable regulators.
The output voltage of AZ431-A can be set to any value between VREF (2.5V) and the corresponding maximum cathode voltage (36V).
The AZ431-A precision reference is offered in two voltage tolerance: 0.4% and 0.8%.
This IC is available in 4 packages: TO92 (bulk or ammo packing), SOT23, SOT25 and SOT89.
• Programmable Precise Output Voltage from 2.5V to 36V
• High Stability under Capacitive Load
• Low Temperature Deviation: 4.5mV Typical
• Low Equivalent Full-range Temperature Coefficient with 20PPM/°C Typical
• Sink Current Capacity from 1mA to 100mA
• Low Output Noise
• Wide Operating Range of -40 to +125°C
• Lead-Free Packages: TO92, SOT23, SOT25, SOT89
▪ Totally Lead-Free; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Lead-Free Packages, Available in “Green” Molding Compound: TO92, SOT23, SOT25, SOT89
▪ Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
▪ Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Voltage Adapter
• Switching Power Supply
• Graphic Card
• Precision Voltage Reference