The MSA-0785 is a high performance silicon bipolar Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) housed in a low cost plastic package. This MMIC is designed for use as a general purpose 50 Ω gain block. Typical applications include narrow and broad band IF and RF amplifiers in commercial and industrial applications.
• Cascadable 50 Ω Gain Block
• Low Operating Voltage: 4.0 V Typical Vd
• 3 dB Bandwidth: DC to 2.0 GHz
• 12.5 dB Typical Gain at 1.0␣ GHz
• Unconditionally Stable (k>1)
• Low Cost Plastic Package