The CNY17-X and CNY17F-X series of devices each consist of an infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a phototransistor.
They are packaged in a 6-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
• Current transfer ratios in selected narrow range groups
CNY17-1, CNY17F-1: 40-80%
CNY17-2, CNY17F-2: 63-125%
CNY17-3, CNY17F-3: 100-200%
• High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso = 5000 Vrms)
• Creepage distance > 7.6 mm
• Operating temperature up to +110°C
• The CNY17F-X series offers no external base connection
for minimum noise susceptibility
• Compact dual-in-line package
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. E214129)
• VDE approved (No. 132249)
• SEMKO approved (No. 716108 /No. 716109)
• NEMKO (No. P06206747)
• DEMKO (No. 313924)
• FIMKO (No. FI 22807)
• CSA approved (No.1969132)
• Power supply regulators
• Digital logic inputs
• Microprocessor inputs