40V, Low Quiescent Current, 50mA Linear Regulator
The ISL80136 is a high voltage, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for “always-on” and “keep alive” applications. The ISL80136 operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions, consuming only 18µA of quiescent current at no load.
The ISL80136 offers adjustable output voltages from 2.5V to 12V. It features an EN pin that can be used to put the device into a low-quiescent current shutdown mode where it draws only 1.8µA of supply current. The device features over-temperature shutdown and current limit protection.
• Wide VIN range of 6V to 40V
• Adjustable output voltage from 2.5V to 12V
• Guaranteed 50mA output current
• Ultra low 18µA typical quiescent current
• Low 1.8µA of typical shutdown current
• ±1% accurate voltage reference
• Low dropout voltage of 120mV at 50mA
• 40V tolerant logic level (TTL/CMOS) enable input
• Stable operation with 10µF output capacitor
• 5kV ESD HBM rated
• Thermal shutdown and current limit protection