■ GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The NJW1144 is a sound processor includes all of the functions required to process the audio signal for TV, such as tone control, balance, volume, mute, and AGC functions. Also the NJW1144 performs BBE sound enhancement and SRS 3D Stereo. The BBE regenerates high definitive and nearly real sound, and SRS 3D Stereo regenerates 3D surround sound with only two speakers.
All of the internal status and variables are controlled by I2C BUS interface.
● Operating Voltage 8 to 13V
● I2C BUS Interface
● BBE Sound Enhancement (Low Boost and High Boost: 15dB max.)
● Internal 6 Input Audio Selectors and Monitor Output
● The AGC circuit reduces volume difference among input sources.
● Variable AGC Compression Level via I2C (4-levels)
● SRS 3D Stereo and Simulated Stereo
● Variable Surround Effect Level via I2C
● Low Noise VCA
● Bi-CMOS Technology
● Package Outline SOP40-K1